Adventures in the Middle East

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

After a month of Ramadan in Doha, I got to have a very nice long break with an almost 4-week trip to the US. The first week was holiday/vacation where I went fishing in the White Mountains with my dad (pictures above and below). I also saw my grandfather who was in town from Tennessee, my sister back from college, and the rest of my Tucson Friends and family; oh and a weekend in Vegas too. Then I had 2 weeks of a training course for work that was held in Glendale. The course ended in perfect time to go back down to Tucson for the Homecoming weekend where I got to see my Wildcats beat UCLA. For the last week of USA tour 2007, I was in Houston for a work conference before boarding the plane back to Doha. After 4 whirlwind weeks, I was actually looking forward to a bit of a break.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home